Thursday, August 18, 2011

Almost through with college!!

 We'll I know that my title may not makes any since, but I am very almost through with college. What I mean by that is just as it simply states. I graduated high school down in Macon, Ga way back in 2010. I have been on my education life since. I know this maybe souud a little of subject, but I actually have a friend whom graduated like in 2008 thats now attending Howard University, you know that school thats way in Washington D.C! She called me on yesteday in tears about the fact that she stays in Virgina, which is maybe one-hour in a half thats away from the school. She told me that she have to rely on the bus and train to get back and fourth to the campus. Well the moral of that story is that, Im almost through with college, with out having to go away from home having the worry of how im going to get back and fourth to school! SMH (shakeing my head)!

No comments:

Post a Comment